Thursday, May 1, 2008

"tHe tHiCket"

It's up for sale!!




So you better run over and check it out!! Here's the link: www.freehandscraps.com I am so, so, SO excited about this month's kit. And you have GOT to take a look at the gallery...so much inspiration over there! Wilna Furstenberg made a project that will blow you away...she is so talented! (Thank you Wilna from the bottom of my heart, what a priviledge it's been to work with you.)
Here is a link to the gallery: http://www.freehandscraps.com/gallery.htm

My heart is so full of good things today. I get to wake up everyday and live this "dream" of mine, I am so very grateful for that. Thank you all for your support! I couldn't do it without you!

3 comments:

Amanda Smith said...

Your pictures of the kit this month are great! Very cute kit and it was fun to work with. :) Also loved Wilna's book - I can't wait to watch the video she made about it.

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi--
the gallery projects are so well done. i just love your deer paper
and deer pics layout. perfect pictures for that cute paper. looking ahead to the 'how she made the book' video with great expectations. wilna is a really creative and inspiring personality.
she's amazing.
amanda... i always love your pages and especially your it's official page. congratulations!
can't wait to make something fun!
lYnn

Cami said...

Sassafras Lass blew me away this CHA season! WOW! And so did Wilna... GREAT KIT!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates