Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DT info...

Just a quick post for all you design team contestants... (I feel like such a game show host using that lingo!) I had written up the details in a previous post, but I will try to lay some of the groundwork here and then you will also be able to find it on the website's home page after it's updated on June 1st for quick reference. I am looking for designers to email me their 3 favorite layouts that showcase what they believe is their best work, and best representation of their style, and one altered project or card. I want to see the work you want to stop cars on the street to show, those things that you are absolutely passionate about!! You can email them to me @ heidiyesamen@hotmail.com. I have thoroughly enjoyed the ones I have gotten so far, and am blown away by the talent!

We are also getting super close to the June kit being up for sale and I have been working on getting all of the last things put together for it. So much fun! (I can't really even call it "work" because it's just not like that to me!) I am running a special promotion for new subscribers in June. Each new subscriber to the June kit will be receiving a free gift...and it's something good. Brand new from CHA, and just waiting to be delivered to your door! So if you have been on the fence...this is your best opportunity to "just do it!" (Okay now I feel like a Nike endorser.) So I'll quit while I'm ahead.


I had to leave you with a peak from my gallery. Cause I hate to post without a picture!!? Hope you had a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like some great product!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates