Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Slow down...

Sit, relax, listen, create, breathe, dream, chew slowly, enjoy, think, change, rethink, laugh, love whole heartedly, do some good, help someone, persevere, move on, dwell on the good, invest in your life, meditate, re-evaluate, hug, kiss, dream big, share yourself, believe, HOPE, let someone love you, put one foot in front of the other, and just be who you were meant to be!


Just a little reminder to myself today...I'm sure I'll use this for journaling in the future.


My little (red) ipod is even inscribed with the words "dREaM BiG." So today I am focusing on these things. Staying positive and reminding myself of all these little things that I seem to so easily forget. It was a good day to put it all in perspective!

Oh and one more thing...Creating Keepsakes is giving away a pretty little digital camera so here's the link if you'd like to enter! CK Contest
It's a Nikon D60. It's a package worth about 750 dollars and all you have to do is go here to sign up. (I know I did!)
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/contests/contest.ihtml?contest_id=351

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
i entered the contest! I don't
have a camera and would love a new
little digital camera. i think i
actually need one. so thanks for the tip.. hope you had a good day...those were some positive words on the blog. i had a great day writing up the story of jonathan's daring deed from 1 sam 13. it even encouraged me.
love you,
nannalYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates