Friday, May 16, 2008

Caught ya!

This my friends is why I watch my kids like an over-protective hawk! Look what they managed to do while I took a shower!! They were quite proud of themselves, and had removed almost everything that wasn't nailed down and within reach from our pantry (almost every spice) and made this lovely "castle" (that's what they called it!) It even has a fly swatter, a pair of crocs, tap shoes and t-ball cleats, 5 gallon water jugs, cake mixes, an Elefun game with butterfly nets, bubbles, shishkabob skewers, drum sticks, pillows, shopping carts, a tree swing (that I really need to get hung up) salt and pepper shakers, paper plates and napkins in the napkin holder, of course no castle would be complete without a boatload of toys, as well as a green plastic chair.




I guess I forgot to mention the snow boots and books included as well! I really wasn't too happy, but I took the time to take some pictures. It was a lovely castle that had a wonderful store, and they were using their imaginations?! So I couldn't be too mad right?

Also in BIG Freehand Scraps news...we are officially sold out of the May kit "The Thicket." However we still have a few of the last few months left so if you are interested check those out! I also have started receiving some design call submissions, so that is exciting! I love to see your work! Keep them coming! Have a great weekend, and I promise the sneak peek for June in tomorrow's blog post! Off for a girls night out! TGIF!

4 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
this reminds me of 3 little kids that
made forts & tents at my house and it
was great fun that took hours and hours to put back in order. the grins are the exact same. tell those two that nanna loves the castle! good job! glad you captured this today--it
makes me smile big.
lYnn

Holly said...

Heidi,

Great news with the Kits being Sold Out! I am glad that I subscribe and get one every month. Love the castle that they made and I showed Halle-but told her do not get any ideas!! I never shower when my kids are awake is my rule!!!
The blog made me smile too:) Thanks for sharing....

Holly

Brock Family said...

That is so funny! Your kids are very creative! too cute!!!

joybear said...

My 4YO thinks this is an awesome castle!!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates