Saturday, May 17, 2008

As Promised...

A sneak peek of what's to come for June! Yipee!!


Don't ya just LOoooVE these colors? So summery and fun. Wait until you see all that's packed into this kit! Stay tuned for this one to go on sale June 1st. Since we're on the subject of June...I might as well announce our guest designer while I'm at it. I'm excited to announce that Laura Kurz, Hall of Fame winner and Garden Girl over at 2Peas, will be inspiring us this coming month!She is so talented and is a really funny and down-to-earth girl. Which in my book is always a great combination! (Don't take my word for it...just read her blog.)http://www.laurakurz.typepad.com/ There's the link if you need it! Really my kids read her blog, or make me, because they love her cute golden retriever named Charmer. She had a video of Charmer eating a dog bone once and they must have made me replay it 20 times!

We had a nearby town hold it's garage sales today. It was fun and the weather was even a little hot. I think I liked meeting the people even more than the shopping! I did try to mow the yard this afternoon, but the mower wouldn't start for me...that must be a sign right? Maybe I'll mow Monday. You can't call it procrastination when it's the mowers fault...hee hee. (Dad...any suggestions???)

Happy Saturday!

1 comments:

Laura said...

So glad I got to play with the kit, Heidi! :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates