Monday, May 5, 2008

Winner!!

Thanks for all of the comments on the Heidi Swapp album. Glad to hear lots of you got to get crafty for NSD! So without further ado...the winner is....

Grammy and Olivia said...
That album in awesome. I have made a couple of acrylic albums, but the mirrored one is something new and fun! There are some really great quotes in there as well. You do REALLY beautiful work. I spent most of my NSD with a friend I don't see often. We were standing in line at Scrapadoodle in a cold, misty rain waiting to get in early for some of their specials and other fun. Hope your day was a good one!Terry
May 3, 2008 8:41 PM



ANYONE willing to stand in the rain to get some scrap supplies is a winner in my book! So email me Terry at heidi@freehandscraps.com and I will get your goodies to you!


Yesterday I took some pictures of the kids blowing dandelion seeds...I thought some of them were sweet, and so I will leave you with these. Also, I am going to work hard tonight to finish a little Mother's Day project I am working on...anybody doing something cute for their mom? I would love to hear your ideas.


Have a great Monday!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
looks like you are about to have
hundreds more dandelions...but it
makes for great fun and darling photos. cute kids!
lYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates