Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF...

Not that the weekend is any less crazy than weekdays around here...but it must be something in my head that equates Friday's with freedom. I have been mailing kits off right and left here the last 2 days...and just to let you know, if you're on the fence about getting the May kit you'd better hurry! The numbers are getting VERY limited!! So get it while you can...

So here are some things inspiring me today...

Have you gotten your hands on this yet?? It's a must in my opinion...well worth it! And such a creative idea for packaging. It's Elsie's recipe box. With this you can just take one page "recipe" to a crop with you for inspiration, rather than dragging the whole box. But if you're like me you could never decide on one card to take and so you would take the entire box anyway!


Yesterday I finally got this thrift store print in it's frame and hung on the wall in my scrap space, after it leaning against the wall for the last few months. It isn't normally something that I would pick to hang on the wall...but the colors are so funky together and I liked the geometric pattern. Besides, for $5 I can change it out when I get tired of looking at it!


This is the project I made in Heidi Swapp's class at the Scrap Etc. event in Nashville. I took photos of the inside to show you more tomorrow...but this is enough pictures for one post I think! It is a brand new product she is coming out with...a mirrored album...yep that's right! And it was really fun to play with...more pictures of it tomorrow!

And as far as inspiration goes...how could you NOT be inspired when there is all this beauty springing up all around you! Felt like I was literally "tip-toeing through the tulips" today. *This picture is for my dear old, I mean YOUNG dad...who made a special request to see this tree full of blooms.**



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! We get to tackle the yard tomorrow...and since it's starting to look like a jungle out there...the sooner the better!

1 comments:

karin said...

Hi,
I am from sunny South Africa, going into winter now, but still sunny and warm during the days. I love the Heidi Swapp album, it is beautifull. I design for Designers Notes, and teach in South Africa, can we order your packs?
Regards
k

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates