Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few things...

First thing to share is my portrait hand-drawn by my little "Chloe girl." I must say that I am very cute with my blue hair and all! Unfortunately she drew me with my first-thing-in-the-morning-bed-head hair! Maybe the next portrait I will look a little less disheveled?!

Second is another peek from my gallery!! I must admit that I went a little crazy stitching on my layouts this month. I just couldn't help myself! I loved this fabric and it was perfect for this layout. Velvet trim, and vintage buttons...hello! Love it! I even used Myanmar currency that I had been saving all year as an embellishment for this page. So perfect to use items directly from your travels as design elements!



Don't forget the June kit will be for sale on June 1st at 8:00 am CST. Hoping you are having a perfect day!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my goodness I love the handmade artwork! My son just turned 2 I may have him try this as well! Don't you just love the bedhead look. I think we should set a new trend.
Can't wait to see the new kit!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates