Monday, May 19, 2008

Wrapping it up!

Well it seems to be that time of year again...time to wrap some things up! Today was my last guitar lesson and also Chloe's last gymnastics lesson until it all begins again in the fall. Ahhhh summer is right around the corner and I am really looking forward to it! (except for the mowing the yard part...LOL) Tanner will be done with school next week and I am looking forward to swimming lessons and t-ball and having some different activities to occupy the kids. Hopefully, we won't be running around so much, and have some down time! The only problem with that theory is that we really do always seem to be just as busy in the summer! It may be that we're just doing different activities, but it seems there is never any extra time. Maybe, just maybe I'll make the time to finally take the Spanish lessons I have my heart set on. We are also looking forward to just being outdoors more. (That reminds me...I have GOT to plant my flowers soon!) I do love to garden.

I talked to Tanner's t-ball coach today and found out that he is on the Yankees team! Yeah! He is really excited to play...I am not so excited about team pictures at 8:15 am on Saturday morning, 2 practices and a 1 game within a week though! This could be a little more time consuming than I had originally thought, but it's really very exciting! I can't wait to cheer him on from the stands...any excuse to clap and let him know just how proud I am of him...I'll take! Being in sports myself and knowing how much I learned from my experiences, and how many life lessons you can gain, makes me want the same for my kids.

So as we switch gears and take the turn into summer I will be waiting with my camera in hand to capture it all! Can't wait!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates