Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lists...

Does anyone else out there love lists??...I am in love with lists. I'm not sure when this obsession began, but I know it has been a long love affair. I love lists so much I will even write down things I do daily just so I can cross it off my list. (Like for example shower!) Okay I'll admit it...if I do something that wasn't on the list...I will write it down just so that I can cross it off. I just get so much satisfaction out of the crossing it off part. Feels like I am sooo productive. I think lists go along with being a planner. One thing that I definitely am. I just updated my calendar with all of Tanner's activities for next month and appointments and bills that are due and guitar lessons and all the daily things that most people seem to be able to keep track of without the need to write it all down. But I simply must write things down. I was/am a great note-taker. I still to this day take notes in church. That way I can refer back and for some reason, if I write something down it makes it so much easier to recall. This all comes from being a visual learner. So today was a LONG list day...bills, personal things, calls to make, Freehand Scraps things to do, emails, newsletters, and it went on and on. I don't have it all crossed off yet...but most and I am getting ready to write this list of to-do's for tomorrow. Ahhh a sense of accomplishment!


Thought I would share a few random things...

This is a project I made in Jenni Bowlin's class at the Scrap Etc. event in Nashville. Using of course her cute products!! She gave us all a small piece of vellum and told us that she was going to make us fall back in love with the stuff. Remember when it first came out a while ago? It was one of the hottest things in scrapbooking I remember. I like what we did with it in her class. We used the butterfly wing and rubbed it on just so that it lifts off the page a little. A little bit of dimension...I thought she had some great ideas.


And second, I ran across this in my Beth Moore Biblestudy book: we're doing the Daniel study. And it's good! It says "Sooner or later, time will always surface truth." This just resonated with me today. (I told you I am a note taker!--Okay maybe this is more of a doodle with notes.)


I have to say HI to my good friend Wendy who was sweet to call me today...glad we're friends Wendy and I'm glad you find this blog amusing!

Have a great day friends...okay off to cross "blog" off the list for today! LOL

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates