Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Waiting...

Here I sit, waiting for my flight. Delayed, always delayed! I am really hoping and praying that I make my connection from Chicago to Nashville. My companions are already there, I am happy to say. I just wish I was already there and that I didn't have to deal with the stress of connections and shuttles and customer service representatives, and travelers and airport food. I got here and realized that all I have eaten this entire day was string cheese. (I did have a few peanut butter M&M's but those don't count as real food do they?) Unfortunately this airport has nothing to eat, unless it's out of a vending machine, YUCK! I will just have to wait until I get in late tonight to eat. I managed to find a granola bar in my carry on bag to eat, so that was a good thing. I had just one of those crazy busy days trying to get ready to leave. I was literally RUNNING from room to room in my house trying to get everything accomplished that needed to be done. Running the last minute errands...post office (it's a daily stop now with all of my international customers) bank, last minute groceries, gas...it just didn't end. I hadn't even packed until after lunch today...if you know me at all, that is completely UNLIKE me. I am just praying that I didn't forget anything. As I mentioned yesterday I didn't get my pictures in the mail until I got home last night around 9:00. So I was frantically trying to sort and organize what I needed to bring with me and what could be left at home. That will be my project for the flight. Organize and sort and figure out which pictures are for which class.

I am being called for my flight now so I will check in shortly. Just pray that I make it, because now they are saying that ALL of the flights out of Chicago are delayed also. Which will make it easier to make my connection, but I will be getting in LATE tonight.

Have a happy afternoon!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates