Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good Times...


Well as you can tell by the picture...all three of us have the same rolling tote! I had to pull out the big one for this event. (I also have a smaller one.) It's funny...can you guess who the pink one belongs to??? I am either just weird or am very fashion forward. Hee hee. I had such a good time with you girls...wouldn't have missed it for the world! I am glad that I thought of taking this picture, I will have to do a layout with it for sure. It's the little details that mean the most to me...these little things just make me happy!
I also would like to announce our Freehand Scraps guest designer for May...it is none other than the wonderful and super talented Wilna Furstenburg! I met her in person at the Scrap Etc. event and just loved her, loved her, loved her. She brought her whole family and it was such an honor to take her class. She is so creative, I am totally inspired by her! She is one of my favorite Hall of Fame winners ever...and I love her style. Yesterday I alluded to the fact that she taught us how to "buy a donkey." I have to explain that one for sure. In South Africa (where she is from) when you want to say thank you very much, you say "buy a donkey" and although it is spelled completely different, it sounds just like that. So now you know, and that might come in handy some day! You never know?
Here's hoping you had a great day...is the weather as gorgous where you are, as it is here???

2 comments:

hallstar said...

What brand are the rolling totes?

Heidi Stork said...

They are made by All My Memories. This one is called the Vituri Urban Large Rolling tote. Hope this helps. (They only come in the pink (rasberry) or black as far as I know. Hope this helps!

Heidi

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates