Monday, April 28, 2008

Dear One...


Well I must admit that I am just adoring this kit!! I completed 4 projects for my gallery and already have another 2 laid out and in the process of being finished. I just had so many pictures to choose from! This paper has proven to be soooo versatile...I had pictures of us coloring Easter eggs, pumpkin patch pictures, Halloween pictures, and even birthday pictures laid out with it. The paper is so colorful that it worked for so many things. I absolutely HAD to scrapbook the pictures of Chloe feeding the fawns this past summer. This was our first experience with feeding and petting deer and they were so cute! Chloe was so worried about them that night when we went home, she needed to know where they were going to sleep and who was going to take care of them. She just fell in love and still to this day makes me drive past the deer farm we live by to check on them and make sure they are doing okay. When I saw these Sassafras Lass papers at CHA I knew that I had to have them!



Can you see the sheet of netting that you are going to get too? This was so much fun to play with! It just seemed to add just the right amount of texture and dimension to the layout. This page also has the polka dotted fabric and Jenni Bowlin Journaling card used on it. These pictures just melt my heart. I wish you could have seen how tenderly and gently Chloe interacted with these cute little animals. It was an unforgettable moment for me!

Have a great evening!! Smiles to you!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
i love this month's papers...they
are great colors and the scallop
borders really add to the possibilities. very fun...cute
little deer chloe pics.
lYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates