Thursday, April 24, 2008

My friend Wilna...


So I finally found my pictures of Wilna and I and so I thought I would share one. Are you as excited as I am about her designing for us in May? She told me that she LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the kit and the romantic colors. I am just starting to work with mine and I am loving it also. I have so many photos to choose from since I just ordered so many! That makes it hard for me to decide what gets scrapped first.

I was at the hardware store yesterday and picked up the BHG magazine called "Flea Market Style." There is an idea in it that I feel I must share. It is a birdcage turned mail station...and it has my name written all over it! I think recycling items like this is one of my favorite design statements for your home. I don't think it matters too much that you have the nicest furniture etc. but if you add personal touches to what you have, even if it's just basic, you can really make your home reflect your unique style. This is simple to do...I will be on the lookout for a cage like this one now. It wouldn't have to hold just mail but it could also store scrapbooking goodies, which would also be really fun!


Finally, this is one of the many projects my mom made with the kids this last week. She brought them these cute "Animalz" and they made a zoo. The penguin was for me because I collect them...so he is now on my scrap desk looking oh so cute!

> It's no wonder they weren't ready for her to leave! How much fun!?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates