Friday, April 11, 2008

This week flew...

I cannot believe how fast this week sped by. I have been busy with Freehand Scraps, and signing Tanner up for T-ball, and creating, and getting ready for my trip next week. Sorry for my blogging absence. Tanner was so funny, he has a friend from school who is participating in both soccer and T-ball this spring, so I mentioned to Tanner that if he wanted to we could sign him up to play one of them. (I don't think I have it in me to do both!) He chose T-ball, and I couldn't be happier. No offense to any soccer lovers out there. But at his age, it's just a LOT of running around and not a whole lot of scoring. On the bright side...it is good excercise! He can't wait to start and was convinced that we were going to play at the registration. Funny guy.

(By the way, Tanner just informed me that he thinks I'm a "genious" because I super-glued his green parrots legs back on that had broken off. I think that we should all have this attitude...wouldn't everyone feel happier in general with such appreciation for the little things?)

I have been working on getting baby gifts off in the mail to my sweet friends and their new/almost here babies. I posted a picture of an elephant I had altered and thought I would post the matching card I made with the March kit.




I love it how the elephants trunk hangs off the bottom of the envelope. Since it's being mailed inside the package you can do fun things like that!

I am still waiting on the pictures to get here from ScrapbookPictures.com...ugggh! I even paid a few dollars more for the quicker shipping so that I would have them in time to organize. I am going to a local crop at a church tonight and will be so bummed out if I don't get them! I have a mini book half made (but with no pictures) of Chloe's 3rd birthday. It was a Hawaiian luau party and some of the pictures truned out great! I will share that project here soon! Cross your fingers that the mail carrier delivers them TODAY! I am off to the post office, the employees there are my new best friends. We see each other so much! Hee hee.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Heidi

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates