Friday, February 29, 2008

Random Trivia...

Today I was reading Kelly Crowe's blog and she had done a quiz...a get to know me better kind of quiz. So I thought I would pass this one on. I love doing this with my friends and relatives, I have learned things I never knew about them before.


4 jobs I've had:
nanny
tree waterer (at a garden center)
teacher of almost every elementary grade
momma


4 movies I could watch over and over again:
Pride & Prejudice
Emma
Only You
2 Weeks Notice (Are you sensing a theme here?)


4 places I've lived:
Kalispell, Montana
Boise, Idaho
Denver, Colorado
currently in Congerville, IL


4 TV shows I watch:
American Idol (I must admit that I am officially hooked this season, after not seeing any of last season.)
The Big Idea on CNBC
What Not to Wear
Divine Design

4 places I've been:
Mexico
Myanmar
Virgin Islands
Hawaii (the hotter the better)

4 people who email me (regularly):
my mom
my sister
Lindee G.
J Crew (I don't know if that one counts or not...but it's true!)

4 of my favorite foods:
lasagna!!!
smothered burritos
my dad's grilled steaks...mmmmnnn
salads

4 places I'd rather be right now:
ANYWHERE WARM!
Love Children's Home in Myanmar South East Asia
Paris
Playing on the beach with my kids

4 things I look forward to:
A clean and organized house
The weekend
Visiting family (out of state)
V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

That's it! If you blog you should definitely put this on there and let everyone get to know you a littel better. Tomorrow the site goes live so don't forget to check back to see the new kit! I just know you're gonna love it! I will post layouts I made with it tomorrow with some details of how they came together...can't wait.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates