Thursday, February 21, 2008

Inspired!!

Well I have to admit that I met some pretty amazing people at CHA! I have been in touch with several of them since then. So without further ado I would like to announce who our guest designer for March, (are you prepared for this?) the amazingly talented and fun TIA BENNETT!


Yeah I know...pretty cool huh? Many of you have products by her sitting in your scrap space right now. It was an honor to meet her and to share my Freehand Scraps vision. She totally "got" it and that felt great! I cannot wait to see what she creates...so excited.

I also plan to post more sneak peeks of what's coming up for the March kit...so stay tuned for that! It is really such a great kit, that I can't decide which pictures to use with it...it's very versatile. I am thinking maybe birthday photos of my sons 4th birthday. (Next month he'll be 5! So I am just as "behind" as you are probably.) We shall see. I have so much to choose from.

Also, while I was at CHA I met Stephanie, who is such a talented and sweet person. She and I, come to find out, have a lot in common. I just love her art, and the fact that she is so super positive! (How REFRESHING is it to talk to someone so positive...VERY!) So she is starting a new magazine called Home & Heart and it is all about making your home and the holidays and your family traditions extra special. It's packed with great ideas, it just oozes with creativity. So I am going to post one of her "doodles" as she calls them to share with all of you! (By the way she also sells a CD with her doodles and her fonts, if you're interested.) It's all here: www.homegrownhospitality.typepad.com

1 comments:

Tricia Gray said...

I just wanted to tell you that I ordered a February kit last night and today I checked your blog and was so excited to see that Tia Bennett will be a guest artist for March. I also love Stephanie! I have been reading her blog for a while now. I wanted to let you know I love what you are doing and can't wait for me February kit to arrive!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates