Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CHA




I just have to start by saying that CHA was just the most inspiring place EVER! It was such a treat to see all of the new product, soooo much great stuff...so little time. I could have spent at least a week just browsing the booths. But seriously I am really grateful to all of the great people we met and got to know a little. Just seeing the product was a treat, but the sweet design people were the cherry on top! The first thing we did was meet Heidi Swapp and have our photo taken with her...of course. She is just as nice as can be. And we managed to order a few things of course. Her release was definitely one of the highlights, as well as the new Sassafras Lass lines. There were so many, many companies that had really great stuff! I really liked so much of the new product that it made it almost impossible to pick and choose for the upcoming kits. BUT we did it and I feel like that is an accomplishment in itself. My feet need a break! So I will be posting lots of great layouts used with the new product and also cute displays that I loved.


Of course I liked seeing all the inspiration in everyones booths. So we made sure to take lots of photos. The photo above is of the Making Memories new Noteworthy line, all displayed on the painted pink door. Very cute. Jenni Bowlin's booth was full of cuteness of course. We enjoyed doing a lot of the make-and-takes. I will post more photos soon, so stay tuned for that.



*I also wanted to announce the winner of the BIG Rak!! So without further ado...the winner is Angela L. So Angela, just email me at heidi@freehandscraps.com.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates