Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF...

Well I am very excited to give you all a little sneak peek of what's to come for our March kit...

I just love these colors and these products. It has bits and pieces from some of my favorite companies. A little grungeboard...a little Heidi Swapp paint, KI lace cardstock, an exclusive hand-made wool felt rabbit, and beautiful papers. I really can't wait to play with it! So here is a little visual of what is to come...


*The "March" flash card is not part of the kit contents...just for display.

Also in other Freehand Scraps news, I have had several of you contact me about international shipping and shipping to Canada. I am happy to ship to wherever you would like, and all you need to do is email me and I will give you the extra shipping cost quotes. So don't let your address deter you from getting one of these super cute kits!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

The March kit looks great! love those buttons and the super sweet bunny. Thanks for the sneak peek!

Holly

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates