Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Sunday!


Well if we didn't already have enough snow...this is what it looks like here right now. It's snowing like mad again. I am really wishing today that we lived someplace warmer...someplace like maybe sunny Cancun? The funny thing about this weather is that there is also lots of thunder and lightening involved, which is very strange to me.
I taught the Bible story of Naomi and Ruth today to my Sunday School class and was thinking of how nice it is to have friends along the way to keep us company. I just got a beautiful bouquet yesterday of roses, from friends who live out of state. What a nice surprise it was! So if you are reading this...Stoll family-thank you...you made my day! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I just got my kit in the mail and I can hardly wait to unpack it and start working with it!! It is even better in person. Thanks for the great ideas on your website and I plan to MAKE the time to be creative with it. I almost have my new photo printer setup and just will need to print some photos and go to it. I may even do a canvas if I can. LOVED that idea. Thanks!

blessings10 said...

The weather was very strange!!
I think black and white pictures of the snow and scenery would look really cool with this months kit though!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates