Monday, February 25, 2008

Lovin' this...

I told you earlier about my love for bags...and here's another one. I got this at the Body Shop and a percentage of the proceeds go to charity. I really liked the circular text and the "Made With PASS!ON" that's on it. I thought it was a great idea to use the exclamation point as the letter "I." Plus I just liked what it said. I use it to carry all of my music back and forth from guitar lessons.


I thought I would post a picture of Amanda and myself with Jenni Bowlin, as I just got an email confirmation of my order from CHAW. She (and her husband Jared) are just way too nice. I loved her booth. Full of great things. I can't wait to get my product from her!! Yea!!!I have some great photos of her booth. It's just dripping with inspiration. I laughed out loud when she told me that she and Jared were husband and wife. I think sometimes we know a LOT more about these famous scrapbookers than they think we know! I love her style and the new products are darling!!



Have a wonderful start to your week! Blessings...

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates