Friday, February 15, 2008

Home again!








Wow! What a trip...I am so very tired. I ended up missing my flight home...so the only option was to take the red-eye last night. Long story short...20 hours of travel later I had finally made it! But it was worth it to have great big hugs the second I walked in the door. I sure missed those munchkins, and I was VERY glad that they weren't stuck in the airport with me. That would have been ten times harder. Just really glad to finally be home...isn't that one of the best feelings in the world?? It's definitely one of the highlights of any trip for me. So today I've been getting back into the routine and getting caught up on the shipments that arrived while I was gone, and going through a big stack of mail. By the way the photo at the top is of us with Jennifer McGuire who is such a talented lady. I almost save every idea that she makes for her column in CK magazine! She is always putting a creative spin on a tried and true technique. We swapped broken toe stories and laughed about it. (I have a broken toe that is still NOT healed and it has been over a month and a half. It sure did feel good doing all that walking around CHA. LOL) She is just as sweet in person as I imagined her.







Okay thought I would post a couple more ideas from CHA. Beware...you will be inspired!!









1 comments:

SandySue said...

Heidi, The pictures are so small, I can't see how you used the papers. I love tulips too. I found some old bulbs in the garage the other day from last year. They are in dirt in the sun room with a little water and a bunch of hope for something miraculous
SandySuehisway77

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates