Friday, February 8, 2008

Ahhhh Friday...



How is it possible that I haven't posted any pictures of my kiddos yet? They ARE the main focus of my photography always it seems. I sure have them trained well, they'll be playing together and all of the sudden say "Hey mom, take a picture of this..." Yep, they are little hams for the camera and actually argue over who gets to be in the picture. Then they start directing the photo shoot. "Mom now take a picture of Macintosh...now of me hanging upside down...now of me doing a forward roll...and it goes on and on and on. It makes me smile though. The best part is that ever since switching to digital...they get the immediate gratification of actually seeing the shot immediately. Then they laugh and laugh at their silliness. On a side note, this is Chloes' Cinderella look...she wants to wear her head scarf every day. She even wanted to wear it to church on Sunday morning and told me that everyone would start calling her Cinderella. Funny enough the first lady that saw her said that she was looking just like Cinderella that day. The look of complete exhilaration on her face was unbelievable, she completely lit up! Now if only I had my camera ready to capture that shot, it would have been perfect! I think that being a mother is the most important and funnest thing I have ever done for sure.


On a CHA note, if you place an order between Feb. 11th and the 14th, we will be shipping the kits out on the 15th. Thanks for your patience with that. In other great news the subscription link is finally fixed and reflects the shipping amount, plus it asks for your address, which is great so I know where in the world to ship it to! Hope you all have a wonderful start to your weekend!

Hugs!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates