Saturday, February 9, 2008

RAK!






So here is the product that I am giving away. It is by Luxe Designs and it is their new Valentine's Day line of papers. It is called the "Trinket Collection Pack" and includes 2 sheets of 8 paper designs (16 total) double-sided 12"X12" and one each of the "To Die For" double-sided 12"X14" alphabet die-cut sheet. So it's loaded with inspiration...just what we all need to get started on our projects. I am loving the geometric designs and the bold patterns! We are crafting after church tomorrow, so I hope to post a few pic's of what projects I completed!
So if you want to enter to win the prize...post a comment here and I will choose a winner at the beginning of next week!! Happy Saturday!

14 comments:

emitchell33894 said...

OOOOH I love the paper!!! I love your kit club...one question. Where do you see the full picture of your kit? Are you going to put up pictures each month or just a sneak peek with the kit contents?

Holly said...

Go to our kits and click on the picture on the top right with the ribbon and heart and it will give you the option to see all the other photos of the kit. I just love mine. Happy Sunday!

just jennifer said...

just found your site - looks fun! I'll keep checking back!

emelyn said...

Wow!! What a great rak!
I love the look of the Feb kit and can't wait to see the rest of the March kit, that wool/felt rabbit is so cute! THANKS!

Woodberries said...

That's really cute. I hadn't seen those luxe papers. BTW, your club looks terrific! Beautiful debut kit and the bunny coming up is positively sweet!

--Heather

G said...

What a great RAK! Have a great week!

Angela L. said...

WOW!!! That's one beautifully packed kit... Welcome into the "kit world", I've added you into my favorites.... Can't wait to see what the design team create.

mk said...

Cute paper! Love those Luxe rubons! They go on so smoothly!

eek said...

Fabulous paper! Thanks!

Kristii said...

What a fun site!!! Your kit looks awesome and such a fantastic RAK!!

Nancy L said...

Love thte RAK. Gorgeous!

Donna said...

Just found your site too, and am in the mood for some pink paper! I love your February kit with combo pink/cream/black and the pages Jamie made.

Melissa said...

Just found your site... cute kit! Can't wait to see more of the March kit! Best wishes :)

darln said...

i'm glad to have googled & found ur site. i'm sure to bookmark this for frequent visits. nice kits + great DT will surely make you an instant hit! keep 'em coming.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates