Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Words to insire!


I found this quote in a stack of things that needed to be gone through...am I the only one with "those" stacks?? I am reorganizing my scrap space to make room for the new table and it looks like a bomb exploded in there. BUT when it's all said and done it will be uncluttered and I will be more productive *fingers crossed* I would post a picture of before and after shots...but really I am just too embarrased to share. So I will share the AFTER pictures instead. This is a huge task since I have been doing this for soooo long, I have saved little bits of this and that through the years, and quite frankly I have WAY too much! Combine my things with other peoples photos/albums that I am working on as well, and you have chaos! So I was reading someones blog about their life feeling cluttered and how much better she would feel if she just took some time to organize. I am that exact person. If things are cluttered and a mess, I feel unmotivated, and am therefore UNPRODUCTIVE. So I have been inspired to tackle this project and be my best-productive-self.



I had a challenging day, one where there are loose ends everywhere that needed to be tied up. Situations out of my control and just the everyday life stuff to take care of...this quote was something I needed to hear. I think everyone should hear this today, and so that is why I'm sharing it.

"Courageous risks are

life giving, they help you grow,

make you BRAVE

and better than

you think

you are."

Joan L. Curcio
So there you have it: you are better than you think you are!!! Have a happy Tuesday.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates