Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Project...


Yesterday afternoon I sat down and got busy making a little acrylic album for my dear old (YOUNG) dad. I was inspired to just use what I had sitting around to make a sentimental book of memories or "gifts" that he's given me. (I think memories = gifts!) I didn't use a single picture. So the book is ALL about the story of little things and big things alike, that make him the best dad in the whole world. I will share just a peek of what I did, but I can't post the rest until he's gotten it!

(I also had to make one more card for the kids dad. So this is from them...)

And while I was at it I made one more for my sister using some of my scraps from the May kit.
Also in Freehand Scraps news...don't forget that this is the last week to enter our design team contest!! I am still receiving entries and I have really enjoyed looking at all of your wonderful work! It's going to be such an exciting month around here. Can't hardly wait!

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Aw, what a wonderful mini! ...and such fun cards!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

The new look for the blog is awesome--suits you well.

Angie said...

LOVE your new look! That bird is so darn CUTE!
I'm sure your dad is going to just love that book! What a great idea.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates