Friday, June 13, 2008

Website...

Just a quick post to let you know that my web guy is doing maintenance on the site today...so if you aren't able to access it...like me...don't worry it shouldn't be much longer and it will be back up! He thinks by mid-day tomorrow at the latest. (This is why the title and pictures on my sidebar aren't being shown.) So thank you for your patience regarding all of this.

In other news today I test drove a car...not just any car...but pretty much my dream car!! It was so much fun, but I think if I got one of these my mom would be upset, because she has had her heart set on one for a loooong time. I am really taking my time, shopping around, looking for good deals, and not at really any car in particular. I love cars...ask my family...I like so many of them, that that's the problem. I can't make up my mind what I want. The little Mini Cooper I test drove had checkered side mirrors (have you seen them?), and 2 sunroofs! Biggest downfall: it has the smallest trunk I have about ever seen! Maybe not the most practical car...but the kids fit just fine, and it did get great gas mileage!

I also have to share a little story about the Chloe girl. She got up this morning and dressed herself (of course) she came downstairs and informed me that this was her "married dress" and that she would be marrying Tanner today. My mission: she was demanding "married hair" and she is particular about it! So I finally got it just the way she had envisioned it, and she tells me..."I'm sorry that you can't get married today, but it's just MY day! Maybe you could get married tomorrow, when you have a chance."
Doesn't this look just exactly like a wedding dress? Maybe it's the ruffles...I don't know! I think I'm more concerned that she wants to marry her brother!

Have a great Friday!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates