Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday...

Well we have started swimming lessons this week and that has been fun! Chloe is loving it, and just smiles the entire time. She is so comfortable and relaxed in the water. Tanner was having fun, until that is they made him jump off the diving board in the deep end. He told me afterwards that he "never wanted to go back again!" Claiming it was "not fun!" But this is a good stretch for him. He needs to explore his limits and find out just how much he can do, if he puts his mind to it! I guarantee that by the end of his lessons he'll be begging to jump more than once.
I spent the afternoon cleaning up after the storm that knocked our power out this weekend. There were so many branches down, and sad to say that it split one of my cherry trees in half. The only good news is that my peach tree has lots of little peaches growing on it, when there was NoNe last year. Peaches could quite possibly be my favorite fruit! Yum...

I am working on getting my gallery work done with the July kit, and also gearing up for CHA mid-July. I am getting lots of ideas for upcoming kits, and you are going to love the new products that are going to be released at the show. I already have a list of things that are must-haves.

I am planning to announce the design team winners tomorrow. So get ready for that! I was waiting to get my new flip in the mail to announce them with a video, but it looks like I won't be getting it until the 22nd, and I didn't think you would like to wait for the results that long! I am very excited to be working with new designers!

Here are the last pictures of the album that I made for my dad...I guess blogger finally felt like uploading them today!





I got those funky cards with the car, dog, bus, train, "curve" sign, etc. at the local thrift shop. I knew I wanted to do something fun with them. I loved the scrolling edges on them.

Hope you have a wonderful night!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your album is gorgeous!

Lisa Russell said...

I love the little vintage flash cards you added to your book!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates