Thursday, June 26, 2008

At last...

My internet is finally back to normal working condition today...and I cannot tell you how much more productive this makes me! So here is another little peek into our July kit "Flutter."


The kids had swimming lessons again today and Tanner has another t-ball game tonight, so I am officially feeling like all I do is run the kids around. But it keeps them busy and it helps to break up the day a little. Most of the time, we are just happy to be outdoors. I like this next picture with all of the grass in the foreground. I think I am going to enlarge it and put my journaling in that space! I even like the slight blurriness it has. And yes, this is typically what Tanner looks like standing out in right field. He is his own entertainment!
I had to share this little picture, just because...isn't he the cutest ever? He is sitting in my studio just looking sweet. (Reading this back is making me laugh because I am of course talking about the dog...but Tanner is looking pretty cute too!) He is my latest $5 antique store purchase. Totally worth it in my opinion. I now have two of these, but this one looks like Macintosh (our dog) so he's my new favorite.
Oh and I promised my sister that I would post a photo of my new IKEA storage wall (also in my studio.) It looks so orderly and clean right now, but I'm sure in a few weeks it will be over-flowing with scrapbook stuff. Right now I have my collection of "H" and "S" letters on display, with a vintage camera hanging down from one of the hooks. I think this kind of storage will really come in handy for me because I have found that I use what I see. And if it's all tucked away where I can't see it, then it sits and I don't use it.
I love organization and am always trying to come up with creative ways to keep things easy to access while still looking orderly. And the best thing about these units was the price, they were so inexpensive! Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

I love the storage wall--wish I could come Friday so I could see your whole studio...maybe next time.

Holly said...

Heidi, Thanks for sharing the pics of your cool wall....I really need your organizing help with all my stuff.
Guess what-I finished my lo's this morning and did another one tonight. I have never been more proud.
Love you and miss you,
Holly

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
that's one very cool wall! i found
a wire bird cage the other day in
florence,CO but decided it needed
too much effort to become great. i
remember your picture of a bird cage
organizer and i've been watching for
one. the flag dresses are 1/3 done.
love you,
nAnnAlYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates