Thursday, June 5, 2008

Follow through...

Here is the card inspired by the soda bottle, yeah! One Father's Day project crossed off the list. (Dad-I hope you aren't too disappointed to see this early...what I write will be a surprise!!) This card has stitching---yes I know I am obsessed-- vellum, patterned paper, eyelets (yep these have been in my stash FOREVER!) and Heidi Swapp tape (what project would be complete without some of her product??)



I made the scalloped edge along the bottom using a circle punch and just overlapped them slightly. On the other side I repeated the pattern so there is a red scallop when you open the card also.

This is what I had for lunch today: CHERRRIEEES!! When I was a poor college student, one of my favorite meals was fruit. I would go to the market and just buy a flat of raspberries or any berry for that matter, even cherries. Sure these taste good in desserts, but to me they are the best when they haven't been made into anything. No sugar or whipped cream added.

Aren't they pretty? Yummm. Making me hungry for some more!

Tonight Tanner has another t-ball game, so wish us luck!! Have a great afternoon!

2 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
i love the father's day card...it's
great! the soda bottle is pretty
cool too...make's you want to get
some and have a 4th of july cookout!
i just saw the previous posts and
left you a comment there as well.
love you,
nAnnAlYnn

Angie said...

Love seeing how you were inspired by that fun soda bottle and turned into such a CUTE card!

The eyelets were the perfect touch!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates