Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I need to...

I need to remind myself to remember this. I love it how Tanner calls a fly swatter a "fly water" and how when he talks about possums he calls them "pawstums." I love it how he calls drink coasters "oller coasters" and a kleenex a "bless you." I love it how he thinks that Mountain Dew is really called "Mountain Dude." I love it how he calls me Mama and always asks for one more hug and kiss before bed. I love it how he calls my computer an "uh-puter" and calls the dog "Maci-doodle." I love it when he prays before he eats any meal that he thanks Jesus for his "dinner" (even if he's eating breakfast.) I love it how he wants me to tell him that he's special everyday...this is a really big deal to him right now. I love it, that if and when I have to discipline him, he tells me that he "understands and is really, really sorry." I love it that he is so protective of his little sister and that they are best buds. I love who he is becoming and am so proud of him!

I just wanted to write this down...it is definitely a part of Tanner's "story" that I have been wanting to tell!

I am working today on kitting the last pieces of July's kit that will be up for sale on the first! It's called "Flutter" and I bet you know why, if you've seen the sneak peeks.

One more thing also...Amanda Smith has the cutest video of her little guy singing posted on her blog. I think he has a great voice for a 3-year-old! The link to her blog is on my sidebar. So check it out!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Makes me miss my little Tanner. Thanks for sharing those things. I began to work with the June kit last night and it was fun. I almost finished 2 lo's and hope to complete them tonight. You truly have been a catalyst to get me going on this hobby again. I am completely inspired and am having fun working with your wonderful kit!

Just wanted you to know....Hug that little boy and girl for me!

Love you,
Holly

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates