Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm in LoVe!

With the new look of my blog..I mean. When I saw that bird...and those green polka dots...and it was free...well that was all it took! I was determined to figure out how to change it! And don't "they" say that you learn something new everyday? (I always wonder who "they" exactly are?) Anywhoo- today I learned a LOT! I have been playing with it all day: adding this and switching things around. I must say I feel like I made leaps and bounds of progress in computer literacy! I am just beaming with pride that I did it, and I didn't have to call in the experts! LOL.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your new header...

Joy said...

It looks WONDERFUL! LOVE the bird!

Penny B. said...

It's GORGEOUS!!!!

Marcie said...

It looks great Heidi, love it!

nAnnAlYnn said...

Hi Heidi This is Sandy in the mountains--I love the header. The colors are so happy and fun. I want to make it into a card. I made darling cards from the May kit. One of my friends loved my cards so much , she purchased 27 of them--most of them were made from darling papers and treasures from your kits. love you.

em said...

Oh I saw this on "Today's Creative Blog" and I was LOVING it! This looks great!!

Holly said...

love it, love it, love it! So cute, can you help me with mine?? I cannot wait to get my card from you- it is beautiful. So proud of my little sis! Love you,
Holly

Heidi Stork said...

Yep, I got it straight off of "Today's Creative Blog" I read her blog almost daily and love the inspiration that I always seem to find there. She featured a blog about cupcakes once with doughnuts on top. Could it get any better than that?? I have been hooked since that moment.

Thanks for all of your kind words about my redesigned blog...you are all very sweet. It just makes my day!

Smiles,
Heidi

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Looks awesome! Love all your scrapbooking too.

{ Yu'er } said...

Wow, I love this new look!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates