Thursday, June 19, 2008

And the winners are...

I am so happy to announce the winners of our first design team call here at Freehand Scraps!! Let me tell you it was NOT an easy task...there was so much talent to choose from! I want to thank you so much for all of your entries, it was a joy to see all of your work. Congratulations to all of you!! Our first winner is Jamie Warren from Georgia, I can't wait for you to see her amazing work, I was so inspired by her layouts. I especially loved how she uses different sized photos on her projects. Our second winner is Katie Haddox, from Arizona. She is super creative and has a darling daughter, and I love, love, love her handwriting! Our third winner is Celeste Smith from CT. She is well-known in the industry and I loved the clean lines her pages have and she made the cutest altered item I have about ever seen. Our fourth winner is Molly Peckham from the Aloha state (I am soooo jealous that she gets to live there!) She is an amazing photographer and the texture on her pages is incredible! Each of the designers will begin designing with our August kit...so get ready to be blown away! Congratulations girls- you all should have an email from me in your inbox with some details! Thanks again to all who entered! I will be sending out the June newsletter later today with the good news, so be looking for that too!

Don't you just love the check-out aisle at Walmart? My kids could play in that aisle forever! Look what they found the other day...the princess one has a recording that tells you that you look "just like a princess." I had to pose for a LoT of pictures for these two!


I guess fair is fair...I make them pose for a LoT of pictures so it's payback time! Hope you have an excellent day!

2 comments:

Joy said...

:) Congrats to the new designers, they're very talented!

Angie said...

Congrats to the new team! I can't wait to see what they do!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates