Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sneak Peek...

I did promise a little look into what July has in store...so much fun! If you don't know by now, I am in LOVE with KI Memories, and this kit is full of the brand new "bloom" product line. I have some really great antique and vintage extras in with this kit, along with some October Afternoon and Glitz Designs...all brand new from CHA in February. (I know Feb. doesn't seem brand new, but these lines are just now shipping, even though we placed orders all the way back then.)

Here is the painting project I have been working on today that I mentioned yesterday, but they aren't finished just yet!!

And a peek at some of the papers. I think it's the extra's or embellishments that make this kit so great!! Oh but I do *love* that paper, so I can't decide what my favorite piece is, it just all "works" together so well. I can picture 4th of July pages, or camping pages, or swimming pages, and the list could go on! There is a lot of versatility with this color scheme!

I also promised to announce our guest designer for the month of July...drumroll please...it is none other than my super-talented friend Maria Grace Abuzman. I think most of you know who she is and how great she is. You can check out her blog here: http://www.mometarybliss.com/.

Remember...there's only a few days left to enter the design call! I am super excited to announce winners. Hope you have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Angie said...

Heidi you always have such great eye candy! Loving all the fun chipboard!
Looking forward to hearing who your lucky DT will consist of!

Michele H. said...

Beautiful sneak peek. I can't wait to see the whole kit!!! I've been eyeing your kits for awhile!! Love them:)

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
go t-ball yankees! go tanner!
heidi---i'll give you a thumbs up for the beautiful new kit papers and also i just love what you did with your blog 'new look'. i'm
really impressed that you did that
yourself.
thanks for sharing the inspiring creativity. it's true...
'like iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another'. your creativity inspires me to try new things and finish projects.
love you,
nAnnAlYnn

Mireille said...

omg... I LOVE butterflies!!! Awesome!!
congrats on the guest!
Great choise!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates