Friday, June 27, 2008

Pieces of Friday...

Tonight my good friend Christy is coming over to scrapbook and for dinner. Life doesn't get much better than that. It's the little things that I look forward to, and when I focus on those everyday small things, it seems I always have something to look forward to that way. (Obviously it doesn't take much to make me happy.) I will have new pages to share in my post tomorrow! Yeah! I have some products I have been dying to use, and you know how that goes. I just want to create something to use some of the new stash! LOL. I guess I better go fold the laundry that's laying on the table that we scrap on. That might be helpful!


I thought I would share a little sample from my gallery too. Since I am in such a good mood. (I have had a headache for almost this entire week and it finally went away!! I am thinking the humidity could possibly be the cause.? )


I love the look of the buttons on the tree trunks...and that woodgrain paper by Love, Elsie is a favorite of mine also! Off to play! Hope you have a great night!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates