Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's barely June...

...and July is the priority in my mind. I have July's kit all ready, but I am altering a few items that go along with it. It is full of some really great products. I of course mixed a few of my old favorites with some of the brand new CHA products that just shipped. I will have to share a little sneak peek of what is to come very soon. Tomorrow I have a lot of spray painting scheduled!! Does that give you any clues?? I like to paint and get messy, so this is something I am looking forward to. (I think I get this from my mom. She was always working on painting something when I was a child.)


I have some very exciting news to share with you tomorrow...it has to do with a certain garden girl who is our guest designer for July!!


Okay and one more thing...the final count down has begun! The design team call is open until the 15th of June and then we will be announcing winners!! I am so excited about this. It has been so hard to narrow it down, so if you are interested, get your pages over to us quick!

Had to share a quick picture of Tanner at his last t-ball game. He was giving himself a thumbs up! He could have cared less who was looking, and wasn't paying attention to anyone around him. Don't you think we should all give ourselves a little thumbs up, or pat on the back? (That totally reminds me of grade school.) But it's so true...after all, no one can appreciate you, until you appreciate yourself. (Love yourself.) Tanner does, just look at that smile on his face. I love it!
So I am giving all of you a thumbs up tonight! Now it's off to bed for me! Good night!

2 comments:

em said...

Good luck with the DT call!

Joy said...

:) Can't wait to see what's to come for July!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates