Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Look Mom!"

"I painted my nails...all by myself!!" Yes folks, she did it all by herself. And she also painted 3 long stripes across her forehead because she wanted to be an indian. She was beaming with pride, until she saw the look on my face. It was my fault I guess for not having it under lock and key, but she knows to always ask me for help!.! Grrr. I think this child could scale large buildings if there was something she really wanted!! Luckily besides getting some on her jammies, and a lot on her body, she didn't get any on the house...so that's good.

So today while I was out I saw this bottle of soda that was all decked out for the 4th of July, (which I decided today is one of my favorite holidays) and I just had to get it. It inspired me! I am always looking for ideas for scrapbooking and card-making and I think that this idea would be so great for a card or layout. Can't you almost picture it?? So look for that in my next post...hopefully, a card inspired by this silly soda bottle. I am always in need of some Father's Day ideas and this one will work beautifully.
I even like the funny shaped bottle. It caught my eye immediately! Oh, and by the way June 14th is Flag Day, so they had these out just in time. Makes me want to run out and hoist the flag. But we had a tornado touch down in my town this evening so I'm glad mine wasn't out waving tonight! Good evening!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
tell chloe that her nails are
b-e-a-utiful! great job not getting
it on the house....because her mom
was not quite as careful in the
past....if i recall. we are at the
cabin and i missed a couple of posts. getting lots of work done.
i love tanner...he's very adorable with his creative stories..(and the
gasoline story too). i'm with you on the fourth being my favorite.
i start flying the flag on memorial day and keep getting it out there until after the fourth....and i love stars and red white & blue.
we heard from jAke...and he is really really ready to come home.
we miss you all,
nAnnAlYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates