Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's complete!

Just wanted to let you know that the maintenance on the website is done, yeah! I also wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the last day we will be accepting design team submissions. I think I will be announcing the winners by mid-week, once we've had a chance to review them all! You really are all so talented...and I'm so impressed that you are telling your story and documenting your journey! You're the most qualified to do so...right?

Hope you have some time to relax this weekend! And maybe wear your sunglasses right-side-up? Celebrate the dad's in your life!

5 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

That is an ADORABLE picture! I see a cute page coming!!!!

Angie said...

What a CUTE picture! We did have time to relax this weekend! I'm from WI so we ventured to the water park capital of the world WI Dells and put our feet in the water! It's nice to do that from time to time and I have awesome pictures to SCRAP!

Barb said...

Love the new look of the blog.

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
this picture is GREAT! makes me miss
tanner all the more. just wanted to
say the the book you made dad is
totally great with the vintage cards
the cute papers & trees and so so creative. he loves it. lots of love
included in the journaling and in the work of your hands.
love you,
nAnnAlYnn

missusem said...

Such a great pic. Love it when these moments happen - now you'll have a super photo to scrapbook with!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates