Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More...


Sneak peeks. Always a good thing...aLwAyS!!

Each kit comes with a package of Heidi Swapp acrylic butterflies...but I have hand-painted 2 of them with polka dots!! Cute!

I worked this weekend on my gallery projects, and was completely in the "zone." I stayed up way too late, I just didn't want to stop. I made 4 layouts and two cards and one home decor item, and I still have a few other ideas bouncing around in my head. This kit was so much fun to play with! I really loved creating with it! Two of the layouts I made are my first ever 6x12 inch pages. I recently converted my scrapbooks to the American Crafts albums that you can use any sized page protector in. One of which is the 6x12 size. They were so much fun to make...especially if your tired of the same old format and size like me.

In other BIG news I finally got my Flip: wheee! I have had fun playing with it and plan on doing some video's for the blog. It seems pretty straight forward, but I haven't tried to upload any videos yet. So we shall see. If anyone has tips for me, I would love them!

Sorry for my short absence from blogging, but my internet has been down. Such a pain! Ya'll know how much I love technology...lol. Hope you are having a great night!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
thanks for the peek....the butterflies are sooo great and the
polka dot originals will be very fun
to scrap with. adorable!
i'll be interested to see what you
will do with the flip.
love you ...we're at the cabin and
i've been painting and painting.
nAnnAlYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates