Friday, July 3, 2009

Wow!

Here is a sampling of the amazing work of our new designers! First Lexi Bridges: LOVE the flower made from a dress pattern!
This might be my favorite? It's too hard to pick though! LOVE the corrugated background!
Oh, Mr. Campy...one of my all-time favorite lines of paper!

And this is the altered item she sent! This is beyond my creativity level! It's "sew" cute!
And next is Samantha Sibbet! Look at all those milk bottle tops! (Who would have though to make them into house shingles! Well I guess Samantha! LOL.)
I have seen a LOT of altered houses...but I think this one is my favorite of all time! SO beautiful!
The red, white and blue here is very appropriate for the big holiday tomorrow! I love how she layered the title letters! And the layers of patterned paper and the photo...well you get the idea. I like it a LOT!
So head over to their blogs and check out the rest of their beautiful work! I am so happy to have them! Hope you all have a fabulous 4th of July! Our day will consist of 4th of July parades, feeding fawns, bouncy castles, and bar-b-que! OH and FIREWORKS!! It's one of my favorite holidays every year!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats to both of you! Beautiful stuff!

nAnnAlYnn said...

wow ....those layouts are beautiful
and i love the other cool paper creations.
very talented girls!!

we'll miss you tomorrow...
take lots of pictures!! of course.

Patter Cross said...

Such great stuff! Congrats again to both of you!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates