Sunday, July 5, 2009

Worth the wait!

I loved this day! Beautiful weather, fun people, parades, fawns, fireworks...it just doesn't get much better! (This little guy liked the way my hand tasted...while I was taking his picture!)
I could have just taken one home with me, they are the sweetest little things.

The sun was setting so it was not good lighting for photos, but I took lots anyway!
I can't believe how much my kids look alike here! The cutie on the right is Tanners best buddy.


The kids decided that dancing was appropriate for the National Anthem before the fireworks started, they were so excited!
My favorite...the fireworks!



Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! And last but not least I was tagged by Joanie to share some more about ME...so here goes!

All about ME...........
A – Age: 32
B – Bed size: Queen
C – Chore you hate: Ironing!
D – Dog’s name: Macintosh
E – Essential start your day item: toothbrush!
F – Favorite color: green
G – Gold or Silver: both...depends on what I'm wearing
H – Height: 5′6.5" But I have always wanted to be taller! LOL
I – Instruments you play(ed): guitar
J – Job title: You name it, I do it! Mostly mom, and kit club owner.
K – Kid(s): Tanner Graham and Chloe Saige
L – Living arrangements: Log home
M – Mom’s name: Lynn (and she is the BEST)
N – Nicknames: Heid (pretty exciting huh? lol!)
O – Overnight hospital stay other than your birth: None thank the Lord!
P – Pet Peeve: when people bite their fingernails and when people scrape their teeth on metal forks! It's like nails on a chalkboard to me!
Q – Quote from a movie: When you sit and look at a question for more than 2 minutes...move on...and so I did. (Too hard to think of just one...but I love Sandra Bullock so it would be one from her.)
R – Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: Jacob and Holly
T – Time you wake up: most of the time whenever the kids do, I don't function well before 7:30!
U- Underwear: Do you really want to know?
V-Vegetable you dislike: raw onions
W – Ways you drink your coffee: I hate coffee...ick.
X-rays you’ve had: teeth...that's all I remember? Unless sonograms count.
Y – Yummy food you make: fettuccine alfredo...I could live on carbs!
Z – Zoo favorite : Elephants!

Now pass this on to 5 other friends that you want to get to know better...so here goes! I'm tagging our DT members!

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Oooh, I have never seen an ABC list like that. Too fun! That would make a great layout! And such a young thing you are!!! :) Those 30's are great years for sure. Enjoy, and love all of the photos!

em said...

I can think of some Sassafrass paper just *perfect* for those photos!! ;)

ps: my word verification is "foxiatic" which just cracks me up...sounds like it should be a song...

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates