Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cosmo Cricket goodness...

I posted my gallery last night, but I can see that it didn't post the whole thing. Argh! So I'll share the rest today! I am so excited about this super CUTE kit! It's up for sale right now. This is a picture of Chloe and I relaxing after the slip-n-slide. (If you want a really good work out...just do the slip-n-slide! My abs felt like I had done 3,000 crunches for the next 3 days!! LOL.) This snorkel line just does it for me. It screams summer and everything that goes along with summer! Love it!
I love the look of the blue tulle "netting" tucked behind the waves. Tulle is easy to sew and very forgiving!
I hand cut the waves from the CC paper and then matted them with white cardstock to really make them "pop."

I love this picture of Chloe!
I transferred the Hambly rub-on onto white cardstock and then cut it out. I also cut the red bicycle from the CC "elements" page and used the journal spot for my title.
I know that you are all excited about the reveal and also the announcement of our newest DT members. I have the newsletter nearly ready to be sent out, but I think I may get it out tomorrow...I need to get just a few more details! Can't wait!!

7 comments:

Lexi said...

pins & needles excitement :)

Stacey said...

More amazing layouts! Love the hambly camera so very cute.

Patter Cross said...

Wow, love the layouts! Really love the title on the second one! So creative! And now I can't remember if I signed up for the newsletter or not. Oh man, I hope I don't miss the big announcement! Very exciting!

Marie Pilgrim said...

I love the layouts and giggled about using the slip-n-side for a workout. I was at one of those jumper places today with my nieces and decided that that was a total workout!

shelley said...

love love that photo of your daughter. it's gorgeous! TFS!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Love your layouts and the whole July gallery is pretty awesome.

Melissa Elsner (Creatividad) said...

Just signed up for the newsletter! Can't wait for the big reveal and I really love this layouts.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates