Sunday, July 12, 2009

He's a keeper!

This boy is such a joy! I was taking some video of one of his latest stories which he likes to tell and show the pictures he's drawn to go along with the tale...and they are absolutely precious. This kid has an imagination like no other! Right after we finished, he asked if I would video another one. This is what I got...priceless! Seriously some of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me! I love it how he mentions that "she loves God the most of all..." if that is how he would describe me to strangers, then I must be doing something right! I will treasure this little video for-ev-er!!

I will be back tomorrow with another layout to share...I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend!!

5 comments:

Lexi said...

That is TOO precious! I'm thinking you could pull that out in the future whenever he's being a little stinker :) Ha!

Lexi said...

That definitely IS a keeper! How precious! In the future when he's being a little stinker I'm thinking you could pull that out! Ha!

Lexi said...

So apparently I like to comment twice about the same thing and practically repeat myself! If you know me, you wouldn't be surprised : )

truleetraci said...

Oh ... Heidi that is the sweetest thing EVER!!! What a precious boy!
Our children are such precious gifts!!! You are doing MANY things right I would say! Thank you for sharing your sweet family with us!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

So sweet!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates