Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mojoless...

Hmmm...for some reason today I just couldn't find my mojo...or my motivation. I have so many things to do as I am heading to Florida for CHA in less than a week and packing my kids up to spend the rest of the summer with their dad. (I think that last thing could have something to do with it! I am going to miss them to pieces!! I'm trying to just soak them up these last few days we have together!) So I have been walking around the scrap table "assessing the situation" but not really getting anything accomplished, if that makes any sense. I got started this afternoon on this little project for my gallery. It turned out pretty cute and will be featured in my gallery this coming month. Here is a peek. You may also remember the before picture...
I'm always trying to think outside of the box when it comes to scrapbooking! This crazy sign bought at the local flea market for $5 has a whole new look now! Tomorrow I'll have another sneak peek to share...so hard not to show you the whole thing! Off to make dinner for the kiddos...hope you had a great day!

3 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Oooooh...can't wait to see the rest of that!

Lexi said...

I LOVE out of the box :)

Samantha said...

I'll send my 2 little ones right on over.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates