Friday, July 31, 2009

Almost time...

It's almost time for the big day...the new August kit "Happy Go Lucky" will be up for sale first thing in the morning!! It's so exciting! There is so much in store! I am posting a little sneak from my gallery and then also some more pictures from CHA. These are from the Prima booth...another sweet layout by our guest designer Jen Jockish.

I loved this whole line of products.


I loved this frame...
This mini book was really cute too!



Another sweet project by our very own Jaime Warren!And of course Jenni Bowlin's booth was darling as always...




Of course we had to get our picture taken with Tim...(the most creative man I have ever met!)
I spent the afternoon on Honeymoon Island and stayed to watch the sunset tonight. I love the ocean! It's definitley going in the scrapbook!


Holly and I got pedicures after the first day of the show...very well deserved! I chose black with white polka dots, super cute!
See you in the morning!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Is that a FREEHAND scraps shirt you are wearing with Mr. Tim? Did you make it?! Super cool :)

nAnnAlYnn said...

spent some time this morning zooming in on these CHA pictures....wOw....i lOve those stitch details and the animal papers are pretty adorable. got an idea
about making a felt bee. i will try
one and send it to you iF it's any
good. lOve the t-shirt and the tOes.

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Great pics...thanks for sharing them with us. And great toes :o)

em said...

those are some fancy toes!!! :)
looks like a fabulous time!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates