Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Woah...CHA!

Okay, it's past midnight here...and I have two million pictures to share. (Okay that might be a slight exaggeration.) But seriously, there are so many cute things here. I was a little disappointed by the turn out...this show is MUCH smaller than in the past, but we have found endless inspiration and fun new products to share with all of you. Keep in mind it would have taken me forever to edit the photos, so they are as-is! Hope you enjoy! The first section are all from the ever-so-cute Sassafras Lass booth!





Here's a layout by our old DT member Katie that was published in Scrapbook Trends using SL products...I thought that was a good idea to show their products being published!
Here is a layout published by Jen Jockish (our Guest Designer next month) CUTE



And of course their booth is always AWESOME!!



Here is a darling mini book from Maya Road...they had some great stuff that they released!



I LOOOVED this fabric covered book...isn't that the cutest fabric?
This was Bella Blvd.'s booth. Ca-ute! Her Design Team did a great job with her products!
A few up close shots so you can see the details...loved these layouts!
The robot peeking out from behind the paper is to die for!

Up close... it's just even better! Hee!

It's waaaay past my bedtime...but there is SO much more to share. I promise to back tomorrow with another peek at the show and all the fun things we have had the pleasure to see in person! Good night (or more like morning now!) Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

sillypea said...

Thanks for the great peeks! Hope you got some rest. Can't wait to see what else you discover today.

kreativeimagination said...

I sure wish I could be there with you. Thank you so much for sharing those wondrful projects!

em said...

Looks like fun! I always love seeing the layouts at CHA. Sometimes they amaze me...and sometimes I'm not impressed. I'm loving what you've shared so far, though!!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Great pics...thanks!

katie said...

ahhhh! i had no idea my page was there! that's sooo awesome!!! thanks for letting me know!!!

<3katie

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates