Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finally...

If there were only a few more hours in the day...I would be golden. Of course, then I would probably want a few more hours after that too. With that being said...it will be a short and sweet post! Here's another sneak peek of my gallery for August finally!!
It's just such a happy little kit we have in store for you!
Ooooh, Heidi Swapp "invisibles" chipboard shapes...too cute! And Kraft Kuts by Fancy Pants...nice! I love every single piece of it! Hope you had a fabulous Thursday!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the Heidi Swapp pieces! LOVE them. I too wish there were just a few more hours in the day!

nAnnAlYnn said...

what a cOoL alphabet...really great!
looking forward to seeing it ALL.

em said...

I saw Jen was going to be your guest designer! I love her stuff... :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates