Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Eighter" the octopus

Last night I whipped up this little card for our guest designer next month using our "Navigate" kit! I am loving all of the fun things you can do with those exclusive felt shapes! This photo washes out the vibrant colors of the papers a little bit, but you get the idea. This took me all of 20 minutes or so to make. Can you imagine what this card would have cost at Hallmark? Just another reminder that paying $27.50 or $29.50 for a WHOLE kit is a steal of a deal. This card would have easily been $5 in the store. All you have to make with your kit is 5-6 cards to pay for the entire thing! Totally justifies the cost of the kit, in my opinion. Oh...and with all that you get...you can definitely make a lot more than 5 or 6 cards!!
Looking at this photo it looks like there may have been some octopus cruelty happening here...but I can promise you that NO octopus's were harmed in the making of this card! LOL.

So I challenge you to take some scraps you have laying around this weekend (let's face it...we all do!) and whip up a few cards! You'll be happy you have some on hand when the next occasion arises where you need one! I mean who doesn't get a big smile on their face when they get a nice card from a friend or family member in the mail??

Tonight it's the Peoria Chiefs with a side of Matthew West on the schedule...do you think I can talk the kids into taking a nap? LOL.

1 comments:

TonyaA said...

This is so cute ;)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates