Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday...

We spent today in Chicago...what a beautiful city! If I didn't have 2 little kids and a dog, I would live smack downtown. There are so many things to do!! We ate lunch on the Chicago River and this afternoon headed to the Art Institute of Chicago where they had a free night! The kids got to make art projects and we saw some really cool exhibits. Next door was Millennium Park where they have a huge water place for the kids to play. We must have played for an hour or more...spinning and twirling. (And getting totally soaked!) Tomorrow we are going to take a water taxi to the aquarium here...and then on my way back home I have to OF COURSE stop at IKEA (my favorite store!) The only bad thing is...I forgot my camera...what in the world!!!?? So my iphone pictures will have to do for now.




This was the super cool exhibit of chairs...this red one was a favorite...but much to pretty to sit on!
Millennium Park!!


Hope you have a great night!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds like so much fun! What a bummer about your camera! Enjoy the aquarium.

Just Call Me Grammy said...

My daughter and her hubby loved the chair exhibit when they were there. Hope tomorrow is a good day, I know you'll have some fun at IKEA!

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi--
just makes you want to design a chair. very cool. the water park
looks pretty fun too. can't wait
to see the CHA posts....there are
always so many gReAt displays.
hope you have a wonderful time and
i already know you will.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates