Thursday, July 9, 2009

Circa 2001

As promised...the layout of the dog eating watermelon. LOL. Looking back at your scrapbooks is kind of like looking back on the fashions that you used to wear and think you looked SO cool in. I thought this page was perfectly great when I put it together! Now...well there isn't much to say about it, totally boring in my opinion. NO journaling! As I was looking back through that particular album...that was the trend. A silly store-bought title that went with the theme of the page and not another word. I have come a LONG way!
This is still one of the cutest pictures EVER!

Can you tell he liked it? Spoiled rotten when he was a puppy!!
From now on, I think anytime I am feeling like what I am putting together just isn't turning out "right" I am going to remember just how very far I have come in this hobby. How my creativity has blossomed and changed. AND how thankful I am for all of the awesome new products that make putting together a scrapbook these days SO much easier!

Speaking of new products...I just got a package in the mail of brand new CHA products that won't be for sale until the show at the end of the month! Woohoo! (And I even got the yard mowed today! It's a very good thing!) And now it's off to start my layout about mowing the yard...hopefully I'll have something to share tomorrow! Have a great evening!

****edited to add: Cosmo Cricket is doing a really wonderful thing over on their blog...go leave a comment and then head to your local food bank/church/or wherever you can give.****

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I look back at my older albums and think the same thing! That is so cute the dog eating watermelon. Can't wait to see the layout about mowing the lawn!

Amanda Smith said...

I totally remember this layout! You made this one night when we cropped together at your condo. Remember we would huddle around that square coffee table you had? Oh how I wish we could get together and crop again sometime soon! Thanks for sharing with us....I cringe when I look through some of my old albums!

Heidi Stork said...

Mandy-
My back used to hurt all night after staying hunched over that coffee table for hours!! Such goooood memories...I should have a page about that instead of the dog eating watermelon! Ha!

Miss you,
Heidi

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates